|Published:||May 13, 2010 10:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 10:46 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - A construction site accident was reported on Beaumont Street at 3:52 p.m.
One person sustained head, neck and back injuries; that individual was airlifted to Lee Memorial Hospital. Those injuries have been described as non-life threatening.
Authorities say the workers were installing trusses at St. Leo's Catholic Church when one of the roof supports fell and struck a construction worker.
At least one other individual was injured, but that person denied transport to the hospital for medical attention.
Stay tuned to WINK News for the latest details.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape