|Published:||May 13, 2010 12:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 12:03 PM EDT|
Today's Common Cents promises to save you money in under a minute!
Just go to www.billshrink.com.
It's a free, personalized savings tool that helps you save money on your everyday bills.
You can sign up for alerts and they'll automatically update you with changes in pricing and options that will save you money as well.
This is how it works: you answer a few questions and bill shrink will tell you if there are cheaper options out there for you.
This could lower your cell phone bill, gas bill and even those high credit card bills.
It'll help you save money too by finding you the best interest earning cd's and savings accounts available.
And brand new...is bill shrink for your business.
It's a new tool for business owners to use to cut their overhead.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation