|Published:||May 13, 2010 12:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 12:03 PM EDT|
Today's Common Cents promises to save you money in under a minute!
Just go to www.billshrink.com.
It's a free, personalized savings tool that helps you save money on your everyday bills.
You can sign up for alerts and they'll automatically update you with changes in pricing and options that will save you money as well.
This is how it works: you answer a few questions and bill shrink will tell you if there are cheaper options out there for you.
This could lower your cell phone bill, gas bill and even those high credit card bills.
It'll help you save money too by finding you the best interest earning cd's and savings accounts available.
And brand new...is bill shrink for your business.
It's a new tool for business owners to use to cut their overhead.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- Man accused of hitting bicyclist & fleeing scene faces judge