|Published:||May 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a woman deputies want to question in connection with a recent ATM fraud at a North Naples bank.
Investigators have released these surveillance images of the woman shown at the drive-through automated teller machine at Bank of America, located at 5626 Tavilla Circle, around 5:45 p.m. on May 5, 2010.
The woman was driving a tan or gold sport utility vehicle, investigators said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 239-252-9300.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns