|Published:||May 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a woman deputies want to question in connection with a recent ATM fraud at a North Naples bank.
Investigators have released these surveillance images of the woman shown at the drive-through automated teller machine at Bank of America, located at 5626 Tavilla Circle, around 5:45 p.m. on May 5, 2010.
The woman was driving a tan or gold sport utility vehicle, investigators said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 239-252-9300.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday