|Published:||May 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a woman deputies want to question in connection with a recent ATM fraud at a North Naples bank.
Investigators have released these surveillance images of the woman shown at the drive-through automated teller machine at Bank of America, located at 5626 Tavilla Circle, around 5:45 p.m. on May 5, 2010.
The woman was driving a tan or gold sport utility vehicle, investigators said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 239-252-9300.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static