PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. - Carlos Valentin, Jr. has been arrested in connection with the 2008 murder of businessman Roger Whiting Patch.
Valentin, age 25, was apprehended in Palm Beach County on Tuesday, May 11, 2010, at 9:17 p.m. He was booked on a felony warrant for 3rd Degree Murder and Grand Theft.
Patch was murdered at his home, located at 7034 Overlook Drive in Fort Myers, on September 29, 2008. Detectives with the Lee County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit previously arrested Stephen Colletti and Victor Figueroa. Both men have been convicted for their roles in the crime.
Valentin's address is listed as 255 Woodland Road, Palm Springs, Florida. After he's processed at the Palm Beach County Jail, he will be transported to Lee County at an undisclosed date and time to face charges.
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- How life has changed for Fort Myers 2007 lotto winner
- Local bar named Best beach bar in America
- FMPD forced to pay back overtime
- Record tourist season adds 1,700 hospitality jobs in Collier
- Naples tops 'Healthy Living' poll
- Fl construction adds jobs