|Published:||May 12, 2010 10:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 12, 2010 10:40 PM EDT|
PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. - Carlos Valentin, Jr. has been arrested in connection with the 2008 murder of businessman Roger Whiting Patch.
Valentin, age 25, was apprehended in Palm Beach County on Tuesday, May 11, 2010, at 9:17 p.m. He was booked on a felony warrant for 3rd Degree Murder and Grand Theft.
Patch was murdered at his home, located at 7034 Overlook Drive in Fort Myers, on September 29, 2008. Detectives with the Lee County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit previously arrested Stephen Colletti and Victor Figueroa. Both men have been convicted for their roles in the crime.
Valentin's address is listed as 255 Woodland Road, Palm Springs, Florida. After he's processed at the Palm Beach County Jail, he will be transported to Lee County at an undisclosed date and time to face charges.
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Lee deputies investigating shooting on Bokeelia