|Published:||May 12, 2010 10:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 12, 2010 10:40 PM EDT|
PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. - Carlos Valentin, Jr. has been arrested in connection with the 2008 murder of businessman Roger Whiting Patch.
Valentin, age 25, was apprehended in Palm Beach County on Tuesday, May 11, 2010, at 9:17 p.m. He was booked on a felony warrant for 3rd Degree Murder and Grand Theft.
Patch was murdered at his home, located at 7034 Overlook Drive in Fort Myers, on September 29, 2008. Detectives with the Lee County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit previously arrested Stephen Colletti and Victor Figueroa. Both men have been convicted for their roles in the crime.
Valentin's address is listed as 255 Woodland Road, Palm Springs, Florida. After he's processed at the Palm Beach County Jail, he will be transported to Lee County at an undisclosed date and time to face charges.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors