|Published:||May 12, 2010 10:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 12, 2010 10:40 PM EDT|
PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. - Carlos Valentin, Jr. has been arrested in connection with the 2008 murder of businessman Roger Whiting Patch.
Valentin, age 25, was apprehended in Palm Beach County on Tuesday, May 11, 2010, at 9:17 p.m. He was booked on a felony warrant for 3rd Degree Murder and Grand Theft.
Patch was murdered at his home, located at 7034 Overlook Drive in Fort Myers, on September 29, 2008. Detectives with the Lee County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit previously arrested Stephen Colletti and Victor Figueroa. Both men have been convicted for their roles in the crime.
Valentin's address is listed as 255 Woodland Road, Palm Springs, Florida. After he's processed at the Palm Beach County Jail, he will be transported to Lee County at an undisclosed date and time to face charges.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after lengthy situation in St. James City
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store