|Published:||May 12, 2010 7:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 12, 2010 7:49 PM EDT|
IMMOKOLEE, Fla. - The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in the investigation into the death of a 31-year-old man whose body was found at the Oak Haven Apartment complex in Immokalee early Wednesday.
The body of Romero Antonio Figueroa was discovered outside of his apartment at 567 Oak Haven Circle in the Oak Haven Apartments shortly after 4:30 a.m., investigators said. The death is being investigated as a homicide, investigators said.
The investigation continues. Information will be released as it becomes available.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 239-252-9300, or if you wish to remain anonymous, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477).
WINK News will bring you additional details as soon as they become available.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'