|Published:||May 11, 2010 6:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 11, 2010 6:55 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - New risks have been discovered concerning the popular medications that treat acid reflux. It's now believed that if you take a pill for heartburn, you could end up with pneumonia.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students