|Published:||May 11, 2010 6:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 11, 2010 6:55 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - New risks have been discovered concerning the popular medications that treat acid reflux. It's now believed that if you take a pill for heartburn, you could end up with pneumonia.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community