|Published:||May 10, 2010 8:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 10, 2010 8:08 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Seven middle school students in central Florida suffered non-life-threatening injuries in a school bus crash.
An official of the Orange County Public Schools said 26 students were on board the bus during the Monday morning crash. The injured students were taken to a local hospital, but their conditions have not been released.
Another bus arrived and took the other 19 students to school at the Ocoee Middle School.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star