|Published:||May 10, 2010 8:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 10, 2010 8:08 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Seven middle school students in central Florida suffered non-life-threatening injuries in a school bus crash.
An official of the Orange County Public Schools said 26 students were on board the bus during the Monday morning crash. The injured students were taken to a local hospital, but their conditions have not been released.
Another bus arrived and took the other 19 students to school at the Ocoee Middle School.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island