|Published:||May 10, 2010 8:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 10, 2010 8:23 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - In May 10, 2010's installment of On the Money, WINK News brings you the latest info from the New York Stock Exchange, where the Dow is seeing a surge - a great relief for many, following last week's stock market nosedive. We'll also look at the latest figures on CEO paydays.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputy-involved shooting in LaBelle leaves one man dead
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- Man allegedly grabs undercover detective at public park
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- 'Eagle Fever' heating up for FGCU game
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released