|Published:||May 09, 2010 12:35 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 09, 2010 12:35 AM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - Fifteen people escaped injury after their boat capsized in the Gulf of Mexico.
Naples police say it happened just after 6pm Saturday between Gordon Pass and Keewaydin Island. Police believe the boat may have sank because it was carrying more passengers than it could safely handle.
Police say nobody was seriously hurt.
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Lee deputies investigating shooting on Bokeelia