|Published:||May 07, 2010 6:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2010 6:44 PM EDT|
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. - Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy is in the spotlight, following the arrest of this 26-year-old son, who is now facing drug charges.
Authorities say Joshua Imm was among four individuals who were arrested on drug-related charges, after they allegedly sold methamphetamine to undercover detectives.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend