|Published:||May 07, 2010 6:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2010 6:44 PM EDT|
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. - Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy is in the spotlight, following the arrest of this 26-year-old son, who is now facing drug charges.
Authorities say Joshua Imm was among four individuals who were arrested on drug-related charges, after they allegedly sold methamphetamine to undercover detectives.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break