|Published:||May 07, 2010 1:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2010 1:56 PM EDT|
Fort Myers, Fla.-Mark Loren and Norman Love announce the winners of the Storybook Mother's Day Contest.
The two local businessmen teamed up with WINK News to give four local mom's the recognition they deserve.
More than 200 moms were entered in the contest. Judges narrowed it down to four winners and on Thursday, they were surprised by the "prize patrol", including Mark and Norman, as well as WINK News Now This Morning Anchor Lindsay Liepman.
Mark Loren's own mother, Juanita was among the judges and talks about the difficult process of choosing the four lucky moms.
Each mother got a diamond necklace from Mark Loren Designs and a beautiful and delicious gift basket from Norman Love Confections.
Watch WINK News Friday at 5 and 6 to see the stories of the moms who won.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft