|Published:||May 07, 2010 10:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2010 10:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - New details in the wreck that triggered the temporary closure if I-75 around 10:00 a.m. Friday morning.
The 24-year-old driver of one of the vehicles involved in the crash only suffered minor injuries. She was driving a Ford Explorer when she lost control in the section of I-75 near Corkscrew and Alico Road. The accident is blamed on a tire tread that dislodged while she was driving.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- School bus hits bicyclist on Pine Island Rd.