|Published:||May 07, 2010 12:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2010 12:40 PM EDT|
If you need to do some grocery shopping this weekend, we have some common cents tips to keep you under budget!
Go grocery shopping while you're in a hurry, always with a list and make sure you aren't hungry...you may have heard of that one before!
Because when you're hungry, you're more likely to buy pre-packaged meals at the store that would be cheaper if you cooked yourself.
If you leave yourself no time for temptation, you are less likely to the buy the things you don't need.
So go to the store when you only have an alloted amount of time, before another committment.
Plus, multiple experts say always have a list...it will help you avoid buying items you don't need and forgetting the items you really do need which usually means you'll have to go back to the store and be tempted again.
Does the color of the eggs you buy matter?
In Monday's common cents, the hidden grocery store savings that will have you saying, who knew?
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims