|Published:||May 05, 2010 8:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 05, 2010 8:31 PM EDT|
BRANDON, Fla. - Three roommates have been arrested in the stabbing of a man whose burning body was found in a trash bin near Tampa.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says the men were arrested Tuesday night. Two were charged with first-degree murder in the death of the victim, who still hasn't been identified. The other was charged with being an accessory.
Deputies say the suspects met the man at a mall Monday and went back to their apartment to do drugs. Later, the man was stabbed and stuffed into a duffel bag.
The suspects allegedly dumped the man in the trash bin and used gasoline to set him afire. The sheriff's office says two of the suspects are 20 and the other is 19.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Crash on Westgate Blvd. injures 3
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Victims say man exposed himself in Naples beach parking lot
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- New Lee superintendent to make $169,000 her first year
- Zombies to unite at Bell Tower for a good cause
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate