|Published:||May 05, 2010 5:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 05, 2010 5:15 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - Authorities in Bonita Springs are investigating the discovery of severely decomposed remains, found at the end of Bonita Beach Road on Tuesday evening.
Due to the advanced state of decomposition, authorities have been unable to determine the gender, age or even whether it's a case of foul play. As of 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, investigators were in the process of collecting the remains and processing the scene.
WINK News will bring you additional details as soon as they become available.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space