|Published:||May 04, 2010 11:03 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 04, 2010 11:03 AM EDT|
Right now Florida seafood is safe to eat.
That's according to Agriculture Commissioner Charles Bronson.
He says all seafood being harvested in Florida is safe and hasn't been impacted by the oil spill.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Homes near sinkhole condemned