|Published:||May 04, 2010 11:03 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 04, 2010 11:03 AM EDT|
Right now Florida seafood is safe to eat.
That's according to Agriculture Commissioner Charles Bronson.
He says all seafood being harvested in Florida is safe and hasn't been impacted by the oil spill.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble