|Published:||May 04, 2010 5:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 04, 2010 5:54 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - A missing shrimper has still not been found after officials said he fell off a shrimping boat near Fort Myers Beach Monday night.
It happened just before 10:00 near Bowditch Point.
Crews searched in the water and by air. A dive team was on hand just in case.
No word on what caused the the shrimper to fall out of the boat, but reports said the boat may have run aground due to many sandbars in the area.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed