|Published:||May 04, 2010 5:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 04, 2010 5:54 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - A missing shrimper has still not been found after officials said he fell off a shrimping boat near Fort Myers Beach Monday night.
It happened just before 10:00 near Bowditch Point.
Crews searched in the water and by air. A dive team was on hand just in case.
No word on what caused the the shrimper to fall out of the boat, but reports said the boat may have run aground due to many sandbars in the area.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- LCEC warning customers about customer service imposters
- How hurricanes get their names
- SWFL residents reach out to family in tornado-stricken Moore