|Published:||May 04, 2010 12:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 04, 2010 12:32 PM EDT|
WINK News Now This Morning is bringing you a tip a day in May to save you money.
Did you know that when you pay your insurance could save you money?
Insurance companies may charge you more if you pay monthly.
If you pay once a year, you'll pay less.
Doughroller.net suggests you pay your life insurance annually and your car insurance semi-annually.
Call your insurance company and find out if you could get a reduced payment for paying once or twice a year instead of monthly.
And while you're at it, you can ask for any other discounts that you may be eligible for but aren't receiving.
Wednesday in "Common Cents" we'll track down bargains for Mother's Day!
We'll have local dining deals, plus, how does a free massage sound?
All the details Wednesday morning on WINK-TV at about 6:45 a.m.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott