WINK News Now This Morning is bringing you a tip a day in May to save you money.
Did you know that when you pay your insurance could save you money?
Insurance companies may charge you more if you pay monthly.
If you pay once a year, you'll pay less.
Doughroller.net suggests you pay your life insurance annually and your car insurance semi-annually.
Call your insurance company and find out if you could get a reduced payment for paying once or twice a year instead of monthly.
And while you're at it, you can ask for any other discounts that you may be eligible for but aren't receiving.
Wednesday in "Common Cents" we'll track down bargains for Mother's Day!
We'll have local dining deals, plus, how does a free massage sound?
All the details Wednesday morning on WINK-TV at about 6:45 a.m.
- Second Lee County bank robbed, suspects in custody
- Fatal crash on Golden Gate Parkway
- Florida is #2 for internet crime complaints
- Deputies: 86-year-old Fla. mom shoots, kills son
- Fla. man trapped in car, dies from complications
- Heroes rescue disabled Fla. vet from pond
- SWFL man's dream vacation turns into nightmare