|Published:||May 04, 2010 12:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 04, 2010 12:32 PM EDT|
WINK News Now This Morning is bringing you a tip a day in May to save you money.
Did you know that when you pay your insurance could save you money?
Insurance companies may charge you more if you pay monthly.
If you pay once a year, you'll pay less.
Doughroller.net suggests you pay your life insurance annually and your car insurance semi-annually.
Call your insurance company and find out if you could get a reduced payment for paying once or twice a year instead of monthly.
And while you're at it, you can ask for any other discounts that you may be eligible for but aren't receiving.
Wednesday in "Common Cents" we'll track down bargains for Mother's Day!
We'll have local dining deals, plus, how does a free massage sound?
All the details Wednesday morning on WINK-TV at about 6:45 a.m.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect