|Published:||May 03, 2010 4:52 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 03, 2010 4:52 AM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - A Sarasota woman, identified as Brittany Livingston, will appear in court on Monday, May 3, 2010. She's facing attempted murder charges for allegedly trying to drown her two kids by holding them underwater in a Charlotte County pond.
Authorities say witnesses and a K9 corporal saw the woman and her kids in the water and they jumped in to rescue the trio.
The children are now living with relatives.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo