|Published:||May 03, 2010 4:05 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 03, 2010 4:05 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Recovery teams have been called off for the evening in the search for a man who disappeared in the water after he jumped into the water to cool off while on a boating trip with his brother.
The incident happened just off Bay Point Boulevard in the murky waters of the Caloosahatchee River, near Ft. Myers shores. WINK News reporter Carlos Suarez is on-scene with additional details. (See video)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape