|Published:||May 03, 2010 4:05 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 03, 2010 4:05 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Recovery teams have been called off for the evening in the search for a man who disappeared in the water after he jumped into the water to cool off while on a boating trip with his brother.
The incident happened just off Bay Point Boulevard in the murky waters of the Caloosahatchee River, near Ft. Myers shores. WINK News reporter Carlos Suarez is on-scene with additional details. (See video)
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic