|Published:||May 03, 2010 4:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 03, 2010 4:32 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - A Cape Coral man is facing drunk driving charges, following a Saturday night accident on Fort Myers Beach that left a pedestrian with serious injuries.
The driver has been identified as Patrick Tetreault, who's facing six different charges, including felony DUI causing serious injury. It's said that a female victim sustained serious leg injuries in the crash. The woman was med-flighted to the hospital for treatment.
The crash occurred in the area of First Street and Old San Carlos Boulevard.
The victim's name and condition have not been released.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- One person dead after early morning accident
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use