|Published:||May 01, 2010 3:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 01, 2010 3:48 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- Lee County Deputies are investigating a death on Fort Myers Beach.
Sgt. Stephanie Ellers tells WINK News that a citizen reported a man passed out in his car parked at the Lani Kai at 4:04 a.m. Saturday.
Deputies on the scene were unable to wake the man. He died on the way to the hospital.
According to Ellers, there are no physical signs of foul play but deputies are keeping the scene closed off to investigate.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme