|Published:||May 01, 2010 8:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 01, 2010 8:50 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Florida Highway Patrol is on the scene of a fatal vehicle crash with injuries on I-75 at mile marker 148, just north of Bayshore Road.
The northbound lanes are closed backing up traffic for about a mile.
Northbound traffic is exiting at Bayshore Road and west to US 41 northbound. Northbound traffic can re-enter I-75 at Tuckers Grade.
At least one person is dead. There is no word yet on any other injuries.
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Disabled kids in nursing homes suit consolidated