|Published:||Apr 30, 2010 6:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2010 6:00 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Two good Samaritans came to the rescue of an elderly man who was falling prey to a robber in the parking lot of a North Fort Myers Winn Dixie.
Chris Yeary and Lee Estes were driving home from work when they saw the suspect punching an 87-year-old man; the suspect then stole the man's wallet.
The two men pulled into the North Tamiami Trail parking lot and they gave chase, trying to catch the robber. They were successful -- they captured the suspect a few blocks away, near the Wonderland Motel.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- The Salvation Army is answering the call for help
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family