|Published:||Apr 30, 2010 11:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2010 11:15 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Residents of a Naples neighborhood are left concerned and worried, after a man is arrested for indecent exposure. Compounding the situation is the fact that many children live and play in the neighborhood. Neighbors allege that the man exposed himself while in clear view of an area where kids play.
The case unfolded around 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 29, 2010, when police received reports of a man without pants, spotted in a residential area in Naples.
Collier County Sheriff's Deputies were dispatched to the area of Naples Manor and Holland Street, where they met with witnesses who claimed that a man had been seen outside -- without pants. In addition, it's alleged that the suspect, identified as 61-year-old Giancarlo Falcone, of Naples, had been seen masturbating.
Giancarlo Falcone is facing charges of indecent exposure in public and lewd and lascivious behavior in front of individuals under the age of 16.
Residents of the Naples neighborhood say this wasn't a one-time event. They allege that Giancarlo has been seen without pants in the past. He's reportedly lived in the neighborhood for just one month. WINK News has learned that he has been arrested for indecent exposure in the past.
Notably, he was fully clothed when authorities arrived on-scene. As a result of the investigation, Falcone was placed under arrest.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys