|Published:||Apr 30, 2010 11:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2010 11:15 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Residents of a Naples neighborhood are left concerned and worried, after a man is arrested for indecent exposure. Compounding the situation is the fact that many children live and play in the neighborhood. Neighbors allege that the man exposed himself while in clear view of an area where kids play.
The case unfolded around 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 29, 2010, when police received reports of a man without pants, spotted in a residential area in Naples.
Collier County Sheriff's Deputies were dispatched to the area of Naples Manor and Holland Street, where they met with witnesses who claimed that a man had been seen outside -- without pants. In addition, it's alleged that the suspect, identified as 61-year-old Giancarlo Falcone, of Naples, had been seen masturbating.
Giancarlo Falcone is facing charges of indecent exposure in public and lewd and lascivious behavior in front of individuals under the age of 16.
Residents of the Naples neighborhood say this wasn't a one-time event. They allege that Giancarlo has been seen without pants in the past. He's reportedly lived in the neighborhood for just one month. WINK News has learned that he has been arrested for indecent exposure in the past.
Notably, he was fully clothed when authorities arrived on-scene. As a result of the investigation, Falcone was placed under arrest.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers