|Published:||Apr 29, 2010 5:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2010 5:52 PM EDT|
NORTH NAPLES, Fla. - Authorities from the North Naples Fire Department are on the scene of a water main break in Bonita Shores, located in the vicinity of Fourth Street and West Avenue.
The water main break has occurred in a residential area, so it's believed that some homes are without water. The precise scope of the impact on nearby homes remains unclear.
Authorities have confirmed that one water main has been turned off; crews are trying to turn off a second pipeline.
WINK News crews are en route to the scene. We'll bring you additional details as soon as they become available.
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- Case against man accused of spreading HIV will go forward
- Fla. has highest insurance rates in nation
- Suspects hold woman at gunpoint as they steal her vehicle
- SWFL couple gives gift of Christmas to less fortunate
- WINK News gets answers for those with unemployment problems
- Lee rejects wording in animal ordinance; will revise it
- Barbara B. Mann remembered at annual Holiday Carol Sing
- Make-A-Wish Grants boy's wish for a fish tank at his church
- WINK Investigates what's at stake in Radel ethics probe