|Published:||Apr 29, 2010 11:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2010 11:24 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The father of a two-year-old boy who nearly drowned Tuesday says his son remains in critical condition at Healthpark Medical Center.
The little boy nearly drowned in his family's above-ground pool. The family had been swimming a few minutes before the boy climbed back into the pool. The boy was in the water for approximately three to five minutes before he was discovered.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers