|Published:||Apr 29, 2010 10:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2010 10:15 AM EDT|
Lee County, Fla.-New information about a toddler that nearly drowned in his family's East Lee County pool.
The two year-old boy is in critical condition at Healthpark Medical Center.
The parents say he climbed into the family's above ground pool and was in the water for three to five minutes.
They rushed him to a fire station in Fort Myers Shores where he was revived.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash