Lee County, Fla.-New information about a toddler that nearly drowned in his family's East Lee County pool.
The two year-old boy is in critical condition at Healthpark Medical Center.
The parents say he climbed into the family's above ground pool and was in the water for three to five minutes.
They rushed him to a fire station in Fort Myers Shores where he was revived.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- Shooting investigation in North Fort Myers
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.