|Published:||Apr 29, 2010 10:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2010 10:15 AM EDT|
Lee County, Fla.-New information about a toddler that nearly drowned in his family's East Lee County pool.
The two year-old boy is in critical condition at Healthpark Medical Center.
The parents say he climbed into the family's above ground pool and was in the water for three to five minutes.
They rushed him to a fire station in Fort Myers Shores where he was revived.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community