|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - In April 28, 2010's installment of On the Money, WINK News brings you the latest on the controversy over a plan to shut off street lights in Collier County during the off-season in an attempt to save money. But this move has many tax payers concerned. We'll also look at the Oasis condominium complex, which is now in foreclosure.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school