|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 5:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 5:44 PM EDT|
NEW YORK, NY - Law enforcement officials say a woman who left a boy at St. Patrick's Cathedral has met with prosecutors. Two officials with knowledge of the investigation say Eleanor Black met with prosecutors Tuesday.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation. Officials say she fled after dropping off Nathaniel Fons. The district attorney's office is still investigating.
Nathaniel was found by security guards last Tuesday. Officials say Black and William Scott dropped him off there after they traveled with him up to New York. They are friends of Nathaniel's mother who was arrested in a separate car last week in Florida on counterfeit charges. The boy is temporarily in foster care.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean