|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 5:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 5:44 PM EDT|
NEW YORK, NY - Law enforcement officials say a woman who left a boy at St. Patrick's Cathedral has met with prosecutors. Two officials with knowledge of the investigation say Eleanor Black met with prosecutors Tuesday.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation. Officials say she fled after dropping off Nathaniel Fons. The district attorney's office is still investigating.
Nathaniel was found by security guards last Tuesday. Officials say Black and William Scott dropped him off there after they traveled with him up to New York. They are friends of Nathaniel's mother who was arrested in a separate car last week in Florida on counterfeit charges. The boy is temporarily in foster care.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption