|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 5:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 5:44 PM EDT|
NEW YORK, NY - Law enforcement officials say a woman who left a boy at St. Patrick's Cathedral has met with prosecutors. Two officials with knowledge of the investigation say Eleanor Black met with prosecutors Tuesday.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation. Officials say she fled after dropping off Nathaniel Fons. The district attorney's office is still investigating.
Nathaniel was found by security guards last Tuesday. Officials say Black and William Scott dropped him off there after they traveled with him up to New York. They are friends of Nathaniel's mother who was arrested in a separate car last week in Florida on counterfeit charges. The boy is temporarily in foster care.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer