|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 8:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 8:31 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a burglary suspect. On Tuesday, April 13, 2010, Delta District deputies were notified of a vehicle burglary that occurred in the parking lot of the L.A. Fitness, located at 8951 Bonita Beach Road.
The victim informed deputies he went into the L.A. Fitness and left his wallet and cell phone in his vehicle's glove box. When he came back to his vehicle to retrieve the items, they were gone.
A short time later, the victim learned that the suspect had used his credit card at the Coconut Point Target three times within a span of ten minutes, charging more than twenty-seven hundred dollars to the card.
During the transaction, photos of the suspect were captured on surveillance (see accompanying photos.)
Anyone with any information on the identity of the suspect is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, contact Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story