|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 8:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 8:31 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a burglary suspect. On Tuesday, April 13, 2010, Delta District deputies were notified of a vehicle burglary that occurred in the parking lot of the L.A. Fitness, located at 8951 Bonita Beach Road.
The victim informed deputies he went into the L.A. Fitness and left his wallet and cell phone in his vehicle's glove box. When he came back to his vehicle to retrieve the items, they were gone.
A short time later, the victim learned that the suspect had used his credit card at the Coconut Point Target three times within a span of ten minutes, charging more than twenty-seven hundred dollars to the card.
During the transaction, photos of the suspect were captured on surveillance (see accompanying photos.)
Anyone with any information on the identity of the suspect is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000 or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, contact Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477).
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Dr. Burke giving last speech before retirement