|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 4:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 4:11 PM EDT|
GRAHAM, Fla. - Authorities have charged a Fla. man in the 2003 death of his sister. Bradford County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday charged Tracy Austin Hall (pictured) with second-degree murder in his sister's death.
Authorities say he shot 24-year-old Pamela Hall repeatedly in the head because she took some of his drug money. Her skeleton was found last month under some bushes in a rural cemetery.
Hall was already in jail on a previous drug trafficking charge. Bradford County Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Brad Smith says rumors that Hall was murdered had surfaced for years, but there was never any evidence.
Smith says Hall has not been cooperative in the investigation.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges