|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 4:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 4:11 PM EDT|
GRAHAM, Fla. - Authorities have charged a Fla. man in the 2003 death of his sister. Bradford County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday charged Tracy Austin Hall (pictured) with second-degree murder in his sister's death.
Authorities say he shot 24-year-old Pamela Hall repeatedly in the head because she took some of his drug money. Her skeleton was found last month under some bushes in a rural cemetery.
Hall was already in jail on a previous drug trafficking charge. Bradford County Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Brad Smith says rumors that Hall was murdered had surfaced for years, but there was never any evidence.
Smith says Hall has not been cooperative in the investigation.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration