|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 8:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 8:11 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - The Charlotte County Sheriff’s detectives are asking for the public’s help as they try to identify two women who are sought in connection with recent burglary and credit card fraud cases.
Detective Jeanette Shultz of the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Mid-County Office said the women were captured twice on surveillance video at the CVS story at U.S. 41 and Midway Boulevard in Port Charlotte, on April 25 and 26.
One of the suspects is heavy set; the other is of thin build. Det. Shultz said the duo is driving either a black or dark blue Chevrolet Cobalt.
Anyone who can identify these women is urged to contact Detective Jeanette Shultz at 941-258-3964, or call Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer