|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 8:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 8:11 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - The Charlotte County Sheriff’s detectives are asking for the public’s help as they try to identify two women who are sought in connection with recent burglary and credit card fraud cases.
Detective Jeanette Shultz of the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Mid-County Office said the women were captured twice on surveillance video at the CVS story at U.S. 41 and Midway Boulevard in Port Charlotte, on April 25 and 26.
One of the suspects is heavy set; the other is of thin build. Det. Shultz said the duo is driving either a black or dark blue Chevrolet Cobalt.
Anyone who can identify these women is urged to contact Detective Jeanette Shultz at 941-258-3964, or call Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers