|Published:||Apr 28, 2010 10:35 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2010 10:35 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS SHORES, Fla.-WINK News is awaiting more information this morning on the condition of a 2 year-old child found not breathing in the family pool.
Lee deputies say the child was taken to this fire station in Fort Myers Shores where the baby was revived.
The child was then taken to the hospital.
Because of the ongoing investigation, deputies aren't yet releasing the child's name or condition.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating