|Published:||Apr 27, 2010 7:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 27, 2010 7:24 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Police temporarily closed Evans Avenue from Jeffcott to Dora, following a three-car rollover accident that occurred late Tuesday morning.
One person was taken to the hospital following the crash, which occurred on Evans Avenue at South Street just prior to 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, April 27.
Authorities believe a grey SUV was traveling east on South Street when the driver allegedly ran the stop sign. It's believed this led to a collision between the SUV and a pick-up truck and a box truck. The impact sent the SUV into a roll; it came to a stop resting on its side atop a nearby set of railroad tracks.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron