|Published:||Apr 26, 2010 11:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 26, 2010 11:38 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - WINK News continues to follow new details in the case of two suspects in the brutal 2006 murder of two Cape Coral teens.
Fourteen-year-old Jeffrey and his 18-year-old cousin Alexis Sosa were murdered in October 2006. Members of the "Cash Feenz gang" allegedly tortured and shot the boys, before lighting their remains in fire inside their car.
Today, two alleged gang members and suspects in the case appeared in court. WINK News has the latest details. (See video.)
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel