|Published:||Apr 26, 2010 11:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 26, 2010 11:38 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - WINK News continues to follow new details in the case of two suspects in the brutal 2006 murder of two Cape Coral teens.
Fourteen-year-old Jeffrey and his 18-year-old cousin Alexis Sosa were murdered in October 2006. Members of the "Cash Feenz gang" allegedly tortured and shot the boys, before lighting their remains in fire inside their car.
Today, two alleged gang members and suspects in the case appeared in court. WINK News has the latest details. (See video.)
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January