|Published:||Apr 26, 2010 11:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 26, 2010 11:01 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A Cape Coral man, identified as Giovanni Modica, is facing a $500 fine for allegedly draining the contents of a septic tank into a storm drain in the northeast cape. Police were alerted to the situation by neighbors, who were complaining about the odor at NE 15th Lane.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating