|Published:||Apr 26, 2010 11:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 26, 2010 11:01 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A Cape Coral man, identified as Giovanni Modica, is facing a $500 fine for allegedly draining the contents of a septic tank into a storm drain in the northeast cape. Police were alerted to the situation by neighbors, who were complaining about the odor at NE 15th Lane.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman