|Published:||Apr 24, 2010 6:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 24, 2010 6:13 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County Sheriff's office peacefully negotiated an end to a domestic dispute at a home on Crystal Drive Saturday afternoon.
David Alan White was inside the home at 2236 Crystal Drive when his estranged wife returned home.
Police say that during the course of the argument, White displayed a firearm.
Deputies temporarily closed Crystal Drive while deputies arrested White. He was taken into custody without incident.
White faces a charge of aggravated assault with a firearm. White will be booked into the Lee County Jail Saturday afternoon.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash