|Published:||Apr 23, 2010 4:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 23, 2010 4:57 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY - Wink News uncovers brand new details about a second incident involving a Collier deputy arrested for sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy.
In August of 2009, The Lee County Sheriff's Office investigated a complaint from a parent who said Charles Bullock was watching their child change at Lynn Hall Park on Ft. Myers Beach. Bullock told deputies he was just looking for an empty stall.
Wink News spoke with the parent by phone and she wanted to know why Bullock wasn't arrested for the incident. The Lee County Sheriff's Office says there wasn't enough evidence of a crime and they never told the Collier County Sheriff's Office about the incident.
Collier County Sheriff Kevin Rambosk says Bullock was required by office policy to notify his superiors of the incident, but never did. The Sheriff says had they known about it they would have either started an internal affairs investigation or a chain of command review. But, Sheriff Rambosk says there's no way to know what would have happened to bullock's job.
Bullock was arrested on April 19th for lewd battery and official misconduct after he allegedly had three sexual encounters with a 15-year-old in the food court bathroom at the coastland center mall.
Naples police are still looking for other victims. Anyone with information is asked to call (239) 213-4844.
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time
- Local athlete needs votes for national award
- Collier County completes road widening project early