|Published:||Apr 23, 2010 4:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 23, 2010 4:42 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - A fatal accident at Capri Boulevard and Collier Boulevard has led to road closures as authorities conduct an investigation into the crash.
WINK News has confirmed that one person has died in the crash, involving a motorcycle and a car.
The crash occurred around 10:00 a.m. Friday morning. As of 11:30 a.m. Friday, April 23, the westbound side of Collier Blvd. was closed from Capri to Mainsail Drive. Traffic heading toward Marco Island is being re-routed around the scene.
Trust WINK News to bring you the latest details.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating