|Published:||Apr 22, 2010 4:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 22, 2010 4:00 PM EDT|
PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. - Police are searching for a woman who's accused of drugging and robbing men who have visited south Florida bars and restaurants.
Authorities say the suspect has stolen an estimated $50,000 in cash and jewelry. The druggings have police concerned that a victim may suffer a potentially deadly overdose.
As of Thursday, April 22, 2010, authorities had yet to identify the suspect.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer