|Published:||Apr 22, 2010 11:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 22, 2010 11:32 AM EDT|
A 1956 Fort Myers High School ring, discovered all the way in France, has found it's rightful owner.
We first told you about the mystery on WINK News.
After our story aired, we got in touch with the original owner.
72 year-old Molly Walker of Raleigh, North Carolina was shocked when we told her the ring was found.
"I've been like this all day, just haven't been able to do anything," she said.
Molly lost her class ring while her husband was stationed in France.
She also said she never really liked the ring because it was too big.
She says she didn't want her parents to buy it in the first place.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron