|Published:||Apr 22, 2010 11:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 22, 2010 11:32 AM EDT|
A 1956 Fort Myers High School ring, discovered all the way in France, has found it's rightful owner.
We first told you about the mystery on WINK News.
After our story aired, we got in touch with the original owner.
72 year-old Molly Walker of Raleigh, North Carolina was shocked when we told her the ring was found.
"I've been like this all day, just haven't been able to do anything," she said.
Molly lost her class ring while her husband was stationed in France.
She also said she never really liked the ring because it was too big.
She says she didn't want her parents to buy it in the first place.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys