|Published:||Apr 22, 2010 12:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 22, 2010 12:44 PM EDT|
On Thursday, April 22nd Bar Louie locations around the country host their 3rd annual "Rock The Tot" tater tot eating contest. This includes Bar Louie at the Edison Mall in Fort Myers.
Competitors will face off regionally in a challenge to eat as many tots as possible in six minutes. Contestants are allowed to have any drink of their choice during that time and dip the tater tots in the drink before consuming.
All 51 regional champions will be rewarded a $250 Bar Louie gift card, a complimentary party for up to 20 friends, a champion trophy, t-shirt, and free tater tots for one year.
Almost 250,000 tater tots were consumed nationwide during last year's competition.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend