|Published:||Apr 22, 2010 1:13 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 22, 2010 1:13 AM EDT|
An employee of the Ritz-Carlton in Naples is suing the company and its vice president for allegedly creating a hostile work environment.
Wadner Tranchant says a customer told the Ritz he didn't want to be waited on by a person of color or with foreign accents.
Tranchant says the Ritz complied... leaving him frightened, embarrased and in severe emotional distress.
Tranchant is of Haitian decent.
Tranchant is seeking more than $75,000 in damages.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Naples Police search for suspect in 'stranger danger' case
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys