|Published:||Apr 21, 2010 11:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 21, 2010 11:14 PM EDT|
WINK News should know by Friday where contaminated soil from a Lee County road project will be taken.
Asbestos was found at the Summerlin fly over at College Parkway.
That was last November.
Since then, Posen Construction has been barred from moving the dirt.. but continued with the project.
Posen has been trying to find a landfill that will accept the contaminated soil.
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free