A South Florida teenager who was doused with rubbing alcohol and set on fire last year is back at school, though not the same one he went to before.
Police say other teens from Michael Brewer's school attacked him at his apartment complex in October, leaving him with burns over about 65 percent of his body.
The 15-year-old said Tuesday on the "Today" show that he feels great and that he misses school.
He was burned a day after he called police to say some other teens had tried to steal his father's bike. Michael might also have owed one of the teens accused of burning him money for a video game.
Three teens have been charged as adults with second-degree attempted murder.
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- How life has changed for Fort Myers 2007 lotto winner
- Local bar named Best beach bar in America
- FMPD forced to pay back overtime
- Record tourist season adds 1,700 hospitality jobs in Collier
- Naples tops 'Healthy Living' poll
- Fl construction adds jobs