|Published:||Apr 21, 2010 8:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 21, 2010 8:45 PM EDT|
New York City investigators are hunting for the people who ditched a toddler at St. Patrick's Cathedral, days after he was reported missing in Florida.
Three-year-old Nathaniel Fons was not harmed. He was in the custody of the Administration for Children's Services on Wednesday.
A security guard found him at the famed Manhattan cathedral around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. A note in his pocket gave his mother's name, and the name and number of a Florida detective.
Police were combing security video while trying to identify the man and the woman seen with the boy.
Nathaniel was reported missing Monday. His mother had been arrested on counterfeiting charges in Flagler County, about 25 miles north of Daytona Beach.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal
- Naples parents protest cell phone tower at elementary school
- Hertz new HQ building plans