|Published:||Apr 20, 2010 7:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 20, 2010 7:43 PM EDT|
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A South Florida teenager who was doused with an accelerant and set on fire last year says he is going back to school.
Michael Brewer said on Tuesday on the "Today" show that he feels great and that he misses school. He is set to return to
school on Wednesday. Family members did not say which school he would be attending.
The October attack left Brewer with burns on about 65 percent of his body. Police say Brewer was attacked by other teens at an
apartment complex. Three teens have been charged as adults with second-degree attempted murder in connection to the attack.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Victims say man exposed himself in Naples beach parking lot
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- New Lee superintendent to make $169,000 her first year
- Zombies to unite at Bell Tower for a good cause
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court