|Published:||Apr 20, 2010 6:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 20, 2010 6:11 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- Police are looking for a $98,000 boat that was stolen from a canal on Fort Myers Beach.
George Pacharis noticed his neighbors boat was gone from it's boat lift on April 19th. Pacharis knew his neighbor had gone back to Virginia so he asked him if he gave anyone else permission to use the boat. He said no, that's when Pacharis alerted authorities of the theft.
The boat is a 2005 Grady White 283 express and is valued at about $98,000. It was stolen from Palmview Blvd. on Fort Myers Beach.
If you have any information contact police.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks