|Published:||Apr 20, 2010 8:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 20, 2010 8:27 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The numbers are out from last night's foreclosure auction at the Harborside Event Center and organizers say buyers spent more than $5.5 million on homes.
The event drew a crowd of 130 people. 64 homes foreclosed homes were purchased. The highest price local home went for $223, 000 dollars, which is more than 60% less than it's previous value.
The company behind the auction says that they sold more than 9,000 foreclosed homes this year.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer