|Published:||Apr 20, 2010 8:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 20, 2010 8:27 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The numbers are out from last night's foreclosure auction at the Harborside Event Center and organizers say buyers spent more than $5.5 million on homes.
The event drew a crowd of 130 people. 64 homes foreclosed homes were purchased. The highest price local home went for $223, 000 dollars, which is more than 60% less than it's previous value.
The company behind the auction says that they sold more than 9,000 foreclosed homes this year.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle